Walkways are the perfect way to provide a visual route for individuals to safely maneuver. They are located everywhere from businesses, residential complexes, homes, parks, and even at events. Walkways may be found:
- from the parking lot to the front door of a company.
- through the main entrance of an event.
- through a garden, backyard, or connecting the front and back yards of a house.
- from the driveway to the front door of a home.
- winding through a park, allowing one to stay on a specific path.
While we find walkways everywhere, they don’t always look the same. In fact, they are often made of various materials and come in diverse sizes. The common types of walkways you may find are:
- Poured concrete
- Wood chips or mulch
- Pebbles or gravel
Grass is another common type of walkway. Usually set up with some sort of side barrier or large stones, grass walkways can become worn over time – leading to an eventual dirt path. However, the alternative is artificial grass. This synthetic turf is tough and can withstand much use and doesn’t fall victim to wear and tear.
Artificial grass provides the perfect solution to deteriorating walkways. With no maintenance required, these walkways stay green, dirt and weed free, and work well with stone/grass combinations.