For many people, the thought of installing artificial grass by themselves can be a daunting task. But never fear, do it yourselfers, We have all the tools that you need to help you complete the job! What many people don’t realize is that installing artificial turf is as easy as installing carpet, and in many ways it’s almost exactly like it (especially if you have a concrete base).
Pictured above are all the tools that you need to get the job done:
- Artificial Turf (obviously)
- Seam Tape
- Infill (either Recycled Infill or Zeofill, depending on which kind of solution you’d like)
- 40D Turf Nail
- Carpet Cutter or Box Cutter (either can be found at your local home improvement store)
- Measuring Tape
- Loctite Premium Turf Glue
- And of course, our handy dandy Installation Guide to learn how to get the job done properly!
We know you have many options to purchase and learn how to install artificial grass; thank you for choosing Artificial Grass Liquidators!