It’s never too early to start thinking about fall.
It’s a time of year of cooler weather, outdoor beauty, and landscape maintenance. There are a few things you can do to get started, so we thought we would share a few ideas so you could make plans early.
Take a look below.
- Paint the exterior of your home
- Hard-scaping is just as important as soft-scaping
- Add texture with planters below your windows
- Be sure to clear leaves regularly, no matter how beautiful they are.
- Stay on top of pool maintenance.
- Keep your yard tools in shape.
- Natural lawn will need fertilizer
- Plant spring bulbs for colorful blooms next year