With several locations throughout the US, we’re always on the lookout for determined individuals to bring on as we expand our team. If you’re interested in joining our team, please take a look at the available positions below.
$13 – $16 an hour (full-time) + Commission
An Example of a typical day:
- Cold calling homeowners/landscapers/business owners to sell turf
- Selling turf in-store to walk-in customers and possibly going out to homes and businesses to sell
- Creating business relationships for future sales
- Working closely and effectively with our sales team to create big sales numbers.
$12 – $14 an hour
This position is truly a “jack of all trades”. Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks with product
- Manual labor with our contractor company
- Facilities maintenance, such as painting, janitorial, electrical (minimal), etc.
- Manual inventory counts
$13 – $17 an hour
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service oriented person to fill our position of Client Coordinator. This individual(s) will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential clients. The successful candidate will effectively handle customer inquiries, issues, and complaints; All while keeping client satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify client’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Provide clients with product and service information
- Build sustainable relationships and engage clients by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our company database in a comprehensible way
- Maintain client leads by scheduling/rescheduling/confirming appointments
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up client calls when necessary
- Continue education through company training programs to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal / team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Inform clients about additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
$12 – $14 an hour
The Data Entry Specialist performs data entry of information to maintain exact database(s). This position is responsible for accuracy and efficiency of processed data. The Data Entry Specialist will proof material entered as required and generate data reports as required.
- Enters, updates and verifies data into various systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviews and verifies data entered into database to ensure accuracy.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Runs and distributes reports.
- Creates back up files for all data.
$12 – $14 an hour
AGL of Temecula is looking for a Warehouse Yard Worker to help catalog and organize our huge selection of artificial grass. This position will work the late shift, from 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm.
- Maintain a clean and hazard free Warehouse/Yard.
- Cut turf and properly load it for delivery.
- Operate forklift as needed to move product.
- Keep turf organized according to standard policies.
- Maintain an accurate inventory, and take part in the physical checks done monthly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation and improving our overall ROI.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist should have an eye for detail and execute flawlessly. We need someone who is specialized in marketing concepts, principles and tactics including but not limited to branding, product marketing, content marketing, direct mail, email, social media – organic and paid, SEM, SEO and traditional advertising. Someone who can come in, take on projects from day one and execute like a marketing Rockstar!
- Assist in the development and execution of creative marketing campaigns both on and offline
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising,
- email, social media, marketing landing pages, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns as well as merchandising efforts
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, email, TV, magazines, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Artificial Grass Liquidators is looking for sales reps to start immediately!
We are a growing company looking for sales representatives with the following qualities:
- A professional approach
- A strong communication and customer service skills
- Enjoys sales
- Enjoys working on commission/uncapped salary
- Isn’t afraid to cold call and generate new business
- Willing to learn new sales techniques
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Desire to grow with an expanding company
- Bilingual is a definite PLUS!
SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
Experience in the turf of carpet industry is a PLUS! We can and will train you to become an expert in the turf industry.
Please contact us so we can schedule an interview.
We are interested in a sales representative that will be able to make contacts and produce clientele on a daily basis through cold calling, face to face contact, networking, etc. This is an opportunity for you to progress quickly with our growing company.
If you are interested, please contact us ASAP!
$11.00 to $14.00 / hour
Artificial Grass Liquidators is looking for Product Specialists to start immediately!
- At least 1 year minimum of sales experience
- Must be completely comfortable with cold calling (this is how we generate a lot of our business)
- Must be good with people and able to provide excellent customer service
- Availability must be flexible as schedules could change due to stores needs.
- Must have a great positive attitude at all times.
- Must be a go-getter/self-starter and be hungry to make sales
- Must be capable of hearing “NO” many times before making that big sale
- Must have a team first mindset
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to process sales/ Handle money
We are a growing company looking to fill this position in the following areas. Please click one of the links below to apply.